We offer a wide range of opportunities for professionals to include mental health and well-being practitioners, social workers, youth workers, teachers, educators and health professionals. Anyone who has contact with LGBT+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and other related) identities and people.
- Including LGBT+ Pupils and Challenging LGBTphobic behaviour.
- Working with Trans, Gender Variant and Non Binary Young People.
- Sexuality aGender v2 — An Inclusive Sexual Health Toolkit.
- LGBT+ training for children & mental health services.
- LGBT+ training for fostering and adoption agencies.
Our training is informed by current practice and we have over 15 years of experience of delivering quality training around LGBT+ work. If you require any training, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org were we can discuss costs and your requirements.